Think you can’t draw?
I designed this video for you!
I’ll show you step-by-step how to draw this mandala.
I know you have everything that you need. All it takes is something to write with and something to write on plus a desire to create mandalas. Let’s not forget how much fun it will be to color your first mandala.
“I want you to know you did a beautiful job in giving me confidence and explaining and demonstrating how to create a mandala. I’m going to try it tonight!!”
– Leslie Teltoe
Please note these products are linked to Amazon using affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small percentage of the sale. I only link to products that I have used and recommend. Thank you for your support of my work on 100Mandalas.com. The commission is used to purchase art supplies and books.
- Bee Paper Super Deluxe Sketch Pad, 6″ x 6″
- Sakura 50035 6-Piece Pigma Micron-01 Ink Pen Set, 0.25mm, Black
- Copic Markers: YR14 Caramel, R56 Currant, B45 Smoky Blue
- Uni-Ball Signo Broad Point Gel Pen White Ink
Think you can’t draw a mandala? This video is for you.
It’s Your Turn
- More Videos on How to Draw Mandalas
- Inspiration for your Mandala Practice
- YouTube Channel – Swing by to like and subscribe.
Pingback: Draw a mandala: Get creative and quieten the mind - Soothing Sense