Imagine beginning the new year with a weekend focused entirely on you, creating mandala art, reflecting on where you’re at in life, connecting with your body through gentle movement and nourishing food – and all of this set in a gorgeous natural setting.
Join Kathryn Costa on New Year’s Eve weekend at Kripalu Center for Yoga & Health in the breathtaking Berkshire mountains in Massachusetts.
Mandala is a Sanskrit word that loosely translates to mean “circle” or “center.” Creating mandala art is a powerful practice that fosters self expression, balance, and well-being.
Creating Mandalas for an Inspired Year
In this program, you’ll:
- Learn techniques for constructing a variety of mandala styles based on sacred geometry, labyrinths, and nature.
- Honor 2017 reflecting on the joys, challenges, and a-ha moments from the year.
- Explore what you want to say “yes” to and set intentions for 2018.
- Nourish your body, mind, and spirit.
- Create beautiful mandala art that is as unique as you.
- Start your year feeling centered and connected to yourself and your purpose.
- Return home with completed artwork and practical tips for continuing your mandala practice long after this retreat.
December 29, 2017–January 1, 2018
Friday–Monday: 3 nights
For everyone, no art experience required.
Art supplies included.