The topic for the February Mandala Challenge is sacred geometry. In this video, I interview Susanne Fincher author of Creating Mandalas with Sacred Geometry. Susanne gives us a step-by-step demonstration of how to construct the triangle and circle progression.
Our conversation covers:
- When and how Susanne got started creating mandalas.
- Susanne has been creating mandalas since 1976. I asked her why she thinks the mandala has held her attention for so many years.
- The difference between geometry and sacred geometry.
- Who has had the most influence in creating sacred geometry?
- What is the Tetrachtys?
- What is Metatron’s Cube?
- How can one use sacred geometry for personal mandalas?
- Create a mandala based on Susanne Fincher’s demonstration of the triangle, circle progression. Watch the video for step-by-step instructions.
- Have fun adding your favorite colors and patterns to the mandala. Use any medium.
- Post a photo or scan of your mandala in the 100 Mandalas Sharing Circle.
- Deadline to enter is February 24, 2018 at midnight, EST.
- One winner will be randomly selected to win a signed copy of Susanne Fincher’s book, Creating Mandalas with Sacred Geometry.