Linda Joy of Aspire Magazine invited me to chat with her about the benefits of creating mandalas on her radio show, Inspired Conversations.
What a delightful conversation! We talked about:
- How Linda colors mandalas with a sacred intention and will repeat a mantra. We both agreed that one can feel the energy in the final colored mandala.
- How I got my start creating mandalas, launching the 100 Mandalas Challenge, and publishing my book, “The Mandala Guidebook.”
- My experience teaching at Kripalu, a yoga and health center in Lenox, MA.
- The health benefits of coloring and creating mandalas and why coloring mandalas is a centering practice.
- The work of Swiss Psychiatrist Carl Jung and how we can open up a conversation with our unconscious when creating mandalas intuitively.
- The Great Round Course, an online course where I teach people about creating mandalas for insight and self expression. It ties in with the work of Jung and how we can explore what I call our “mandala stories.” Curious to learn more about the Great Round? Access lesson one, here.
- What you’ll find in my book, “The Mandala Guidebook” and the tools and supplies you’d want to have on hand to get started creating mandalas right away.
Would you like to color a mandala while you listen to the interview?
Join the 100 Mandalas Sharing Circle for access to five mandala coloring books (over 200 pages) found in the member library. It’s a free membership website for mandala enthusiasts.