Give yourself an afternoon of relaxation and play. Immerse yourself into beauty, color and form in a practice that fosters mindfulness and awakens your creativity. The mandala is a circular art form that anyone can learn how to draw. Share the creative joy and bring a friend!
This workshop is for you if:
- An afternoon that nourishes your body, mind, and spirit is calling you.
- You are attracted to beauty and art, and have a desire to awaken the artist within.
- You are seeking inspiration and want to feel creative.
- You are curious to try something new.
This workshop includes:
- Relaxing guided meditation to release stress and open up to creative flow.
- Clear step-by-step instructions and handouts.
- Brief explanation of what a mandala is and examples found in many cultures.
- How to continue a mandala practice at home.
- All tools and supplies provided.
You’ll leave with a completed work of art that is as unique as you are!
About the Instructor:
Kathryn Costa is the author of “The Mandala Guidebook, How to Draw, Paint, and Color Expressive Mandala Art.” She has taught thousands of people all over the world how to draw mandalas. Kathryn has taught mandala programs at the Omega Institute and Kripalu Yoga and Health Center. Kathryn lives with her husband Fernando in Manchester, NH.
Sunday, October 7, 2018
2 to 5 p.m.
White Swan Yoga Studio
1889 Elm St, Suite B, Manchester, NH 03104
For other payment options contact Kathryn Costa at firstname.lastname@example.org