It’s your time to flourish!
In this online retreat experience, you’ll take a “time out” to “tune in” and observe what you need to flourish in your life.
Kathryn Costa takes you on a magical experience that begins when you receive a beautiful envelope in the mail. Tucked inside you’ll find little surprises to use during the online retreat that includes a second envelope with a pep talk for those moments long after the retreat when you feel like giving up on your dreams.
Whether you are looking to transform your personal or professional life, this retreat offers you access to your soul’s wisdom through soul journey guided meditations, an oracle card reading, a visit with an animal ally and journal prompts.
Flourishing means knowing how to:
- transform fear, anxiety and overwhelm into inspired action
- recognize your sweet spots and play on your strengths
- live and work with intention
- joyfully stay the course
Whatever your dream is, it’s your time to flourish.
Message from your retreat guide, Kathryn Costa
I’m feeling so on fire and alive about this FLOURISH retreat. I asked Spirit what to create next and the idea for this retreat flashed into my creative brain. In the days that followed, signs and moments of synchronicity showed up in the form of videos, bits of conversations, quotes, memes and messages from my intuitive collage art process. I feel Spirit guiding me in creating this experience for you to flourish in ways your heart deeply desires.
Participants of my online retreats and in person workshops comment again and again how the Soul Journey guided meditations and oracle card readings provide them with meaningful insights and affirming the next steps to take on their soulful and creative journeys.
It truly feels magical when I gather with others in these online retreats. It would be an honor to share this Flourish Retreat experience with you.
~ Kathryn Costa, Instigator of Creativity and Soulful Living
The Finer Details
Flourish Online Retreat
with Kathryn Costa
After registering, choose one of these sessions:
Session 1: Friday, August 16, 2019
10 am to 1 pm, EST
Session 2: Friday, August 16, 2019
6 pm to 9 pm, EST
Session 3: Saturday, August 17, 2019
10 am to 1 pm, EST
Check your time zone (EST, Boston)
Can’t attend the live sessions? Recordings with lifetime access will be made available. At your convenience, you can create your own personal retreat using the resources from this workshop.
About the Online Retreat Experience
- Part 1: Presentation of the theme, Soul Journey Guided Meditation, Oracle Card Reading
- Part 2: Studio Time – 1 hour of free time to reflect on the theme, meditation, and oracle card. Some people use this time to work creatively in a journal or create a mandala, SoulCollage® card, painting or other inspired artwork.
- Part 3: Show & Tell – The magic continues as we connect with other participants to hear about their experience and see what they created during the Studio Time.
What You’ll Need
- Computer or mobile device with audio and video enabled. This is required to participate in the Zoom web conferencing live session.
- Reliable internet access.
- Journal or notebook and pen.
- For art journaling – scissors, glue stick, collage supplies like assorted magazines/catalogues and other items with pictures and words
- For art making – Have on hand your favorite art supplies to use for the creative project you’d like to work on during the Studio Time.
Pricing & Registration
$35 early bird (Register on or before my birthday, July 29, 2019 to get the early bird special. Use code earlybird)
Same low price for US and international orders.