With schools closed and stay-at-home orders, the Mandala Drawing I online video series gives parents and kids a fun activity that sneaks in some math skills. Pictured here are Shanelly’s boys who have been working through the video lessons.
Get instant access to 10 video lessons. Each lesson is under 10 minutes and designed to get you creating mandalas quickly and successfully.
The Mandala Drawing I Course Features
- 10 Video Lessons
- Learn how to draw geometric mandala patterns including:
- Trinity Knot
- Seed of Life
- and more!
This course is for you if…
- You are a beginner and want to learn how to draw a variety of mandala designs.
- You find it easier to learn from watching a video rather than reading a book.
- You’ve been creating mandalas for a while and need some inspiration.
- You love the Zentangle Method and want to create some new “containers” to play with tangles and repeating patterns.
- You have my book, “The Mandala Guidebook” and you haven’t started yet.
- Available Now.
- Self-paced course
- Unlimited, lifetime access
Participants of Mandalafest previewed a sample lesson and learned how to create a hexagon. For a closer look at these mandalas, click on the image.