My journaling changed ten years ago when images and words from magazines added color, interest, and inspiration to the otherwise boring straight lined pages in my notebooks.
What started out as play, turned into a way to create a vision for my life that inspired me to build a life and business that I love. That’s why I call them vision journals.
What’s a Vision Journal?
Think vision board meets journal. It’s a place to dream, brainstorm, and make plans. It’s where you gather inspiration and have sacred conversations with your soul. Vision boards are often created as a one time activity often at the beginning of the year. The vision journal is an ongoing process that keeps you connected to your vision. It supports you to go from dreaming to doing.
In my interactive online workshops, I show you how to recycle a catalog and use magazine images and other ephemera to create your own unique vision journal.
These fun interactive online workshops include:
- Gorgeous Envelope. You get real mail! Tucked inside are surprise goodies to use during the workshop.
- Presentation. Get ideas & techniques for creative vision journaling.
- Soul Journey. The guided meditation is an opportunity to relax and tune into your intuition and inner wise self.
- Oracle Card Reading. Tucked inside each envelope is an oracle or affirmation card that is divinely picked just for you! You’ll have time to connect with the message in the card.
- Three Journal Prompts. A good question will open up a conversation with your soul and guide you in what needs your attention.
- Animal Ally. An animal ally is invited to share its wisdom.
- Element. Each workshop focuses on one of the four elements: air (clear the mind), water (to clear emotions), fire (to clear and connect with spirit), earth (clear the body)
- Studio Time. When you attend live, we break for an hour so you can play in your journal. This is dedicated time for getting creative.
- Show & Tell. Each participant at the live event has an opportunity share with us their experience.
- Recordings. Can’t attend live or want to revisit the presentation? You get lifetime access to the recordings.
Each Vision Journal Workshop has the same format but the envelope, contents, and prompts are different. I love getting happy surprises in the mail, don’t you? That’s why I don’t reveal what’s inside the envelope until after we’ve had our workshop and the participants have received it.
Now, to sign up for the next session, you don’t have to participate in the previous workshops. Each session is a unique and stand-alone workshop.
Vision Journal Workshop #6
I’m celebrating a BIG milestone this month, my 50th birthday. Birthdays are a time when I look at where I’ve been and chart a course for my future. You don’t need to be celebrating a birthday as I am to enjoy this workshop topic.
I had so much fun designing the envelope that you’ll get in the mail. My favorite spot is the cove of clarity that’s just beyond the field of dreams.
In this journal session, we’ll create our own Soul Traveler Maps and collect some precious gold soul treasure. Ohhh, you may be surprised by the animal ally that is planning to join us. I hope you can make it and if you do be sure to bring your favorite toasting beverage and treat to celebrate with me. A gourmet cupcake sounds divine, doesn’t it?
After your register, you’ll have the option to select the date/time that is best for you.
SESSION 1: Friday, July 20, 2018
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., EST
SESSION 2: Saturday, July 21, 2018
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., EST
Can’t attend live? You’ll get a recording of the event.
There are only 20 spots!
This workshop fills up so quickly!
$35 (same low price for US and International orders)
It’s recommended that you register before July 10th so you get your envelope and goodies in time for the event. Register sooner if you live in a remote location or outside the US.
Missed a Workshop?
There are a limited supply of workshop envelopes available. When you order, the envelope will be mailed off to you and you’ll get instant access to the workshop recordings.
Journal Workshop #1
Topic: New Beginnings
New beginnings are so exciting. Tucked inside the envelope you’ll find a beautiful door, sparkly stars, and an antelope ally to play with in your journal as you explore the new beginnings and many possibilities in your life.
Journal Workshop #2
Topic: Unexpected Blessings & Surprises
Unexpected blessings and surprises await you! When we open our hearts, slow down and listen, we notice the divine synchronicities around us. In this workshop, we are guided by bird spirit and given golden wings to help us to shift our perspective from being caught in the weeds to becoming the sacred observer.
Journal Workshop #3
Topic: Grit & Pearl
I invited a starfish and nautilus to join us in this journal workshop as we explore the gritty parts of our lives and the pearls of wisdom. Tap into the wisdom of your soul in the Soul Journey and Oracle Card reading activities.
Journal Workshop #4
Topic: Follow Your Bliss
Following Your Bliss can require you to muster up courage. In this journal workshop, you’ll tap into your inner strength, confidence, and determination; recognize your strengths; and discover the secrets of lucky people.
Any time you are feeling like the scared traveler, return to the Soul Journey in this lesson. Know that you have everything within you to pursue your dreams.
Journal Workshop #5
Topic: Soul Garden
Are you a gentle gardener? In this workshop, we explore whether we are planting weeds or seeds in our soul gardens. How often do you hear yourself saying that you don’t have enough time? The busy bee joins us in this workshop to help us to see why we don’t have enough time for our creativity and what brings us joy.