One of the best ways to learn how to draw mandalas is to see how it’s done. Kathryn Costa has taught thousands of people how to draw mandalas that they love.
This Course is for you if…
- You are a beginner and want to learn how to draw a variety of mandala designs.
- You find it easier to learn from watching a video rather than reading a book.
- You’ve been creating mandalas for a while and need some inspiration.
- You love the Zentangle Method and want to create some new “containers” to play with tangles and repeating patterns.
- New designs not found in my book, “The Mandala Guidebook.”
What you Get
- 10 Video Lessons
- Quick Demos – Average video length ten minutes or less. Designed to get you creating quickly and successfully.
- Learn how to draw geometric mandala patterns including:
- Trinity Knot
- Seed of Life
- and more!
I really am so happy with the quality and clarity of Kathryn’s teaching methods, both from her fabulous book and the wonderful videos. I have gained so much confidence in my ability, but am still learning each day as I discover more depth in your lessons.
~ Ann Claire Kay
- Available Now.
- Self-paced course
- Unlimited, lifetime access
- Register HERE
Thank you so much for your clear instructions. They work well with English as a second language people and give a sense of achievement! Blessings from Australia. ~ Veronica
Participants of Mandalafest previewed a sample lesson and learned how to create a hexagon. For a closer look at these mandalas, click on the image.