What do labyrinths and the expressive arts have in common? Both offer us the time and space to unplug from the busyness and distractions of our daily lives.
Based on a spiral, a labyrinth is a path that leads to a center point. Unlike a maze, you can’t get lost in a labyrinth – there is only one way in and one way out.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to draw a labyrinth in the medieval style inspired by the labyrinth found at the Cathedral of Chartres, France. Once drawn, we’ll “walk” along the path by adding color and journal writing. This is a lovely activity that will give you time to reflect on where you’re at on your life’s journey.
What you’ll get in this retreat experience.
- Explore how to use labyrinths for meditation, discernment, setting intentions and manifesting.
- Step-by-Step instructions on how to draw a labyrinth inspired by the medieval style labyrinth found at Chartres Cathedral.
- Beautifully designed handouts for future reference.
- Instructional how-to video
- Guided Meditation mp3 to download
What you’ll need.
- Pencil and Eraser
- Journal or Notebook
- Paper (at least 8″ x 8″)
- Your Favorite Drawing & Coloring Supplies
Now available for instant, lifetime access.